ardent

Watch the World Burn

Gehenna

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2018, 11:54 PM
To be honest, he hadn't noticed the approach of another being. The heavy male reclined back on his starry haunches and enjoyed the world, looking over the dry and dying plant life and listening to the ever quieter bird songs that filled the air. Gehenna probably wouldn't have noticed her if not for his enjoyment of the scenery. Brittle, dry bushes obscured her from his direct sight, but once those ghostly eyes landed on her, he couldn't stop staring. She was eyeing him from a short distance, and while there was nothing odd about it, he couldn't figure out why she didn't immediately talk to him. I'm amazing, who wouldn't talk to me? Look at me...I mean, come on. He thought to himself, though he kept his facial features carefully frozen in place. How had she managed to appear without his notice?

The female was made of shadows and light, the grey-brown of her pelt oddly highlighted with bright blondes and creams, darkened by black on her limbs, stomach, face and tail tip. She had golden eyes that seemed to pop against the background of darkness, and the two blonde eyebrow marks made her appear expressive. He studied her for a moment, his white gaze looking over the bulge of her stomach. The brute simply sat appearing relaxed, wondering if he should greet her first or if maybe she was a mute, then quirked a dark brow at her.  "I wondered what that expression looked like up close. Do you always gape like that?" There was a slight smile on his face now, the man all ego and devilish charm.
"Talk." "You." Think.