gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
06-11-2018, 01:17 AM

It didn't take long for two of the three children to arrive. He looked at the pair, ears flicking as he tried to wait for the third pup before he answered the boys questions. The ebony pup, however, would not show. Sighing, he figured the boy was either running late or had already taken off. Sighing, he carefully eyed the two pups that had come, gaze wandering to the girls companion. When had that kitten come along? Ah well, it didn't matter right now. "We're going on a trip far from here. Just us." He said quietly. He wanted to ask where their other brother was, but he didn't think they'd know where the boy was at. He couldn't stay and look for him, they were running out of time. They needed to leave before his sister caught wind of what he was doing. "If you are hungry, we'll catch something on the way. We leave tonight, are you two ready for an adventure?" He would try to play this off as best he could, but even he knew they would eventually catch on later...

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!