size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
06-11-2018, 01:35 AM
He laughed at his sister's reaction, tail wagging in the air as he managed to do what he had intended. Or at least, in his mind, he had succeeded anyway. He pressed his nose to the ground, wondering exactly what his sister was exploring. But all he smelled really was dirt and buffalo dung. Wrinkling his nose, he lifted his head again and stared at her. "Can I 'splore with you?" He didn't really wait for an answer as he swept past her and walked aimless circles. Absorbed in his random wanderings, he nearly missed the sound of pebbles on the other hill and didn't quite care until his sister's head shot up and she seemed to focus in that direction.

Head tilting, he too would stare in that direction as his attention was now focused. Were they being followed? Was it their uncle? Their brother maybe? He scented the wind, but the scent definitely wasn't either of them. He didn't know what that smell was, but when his sister suggested it might be a spy and if he wanted to help find it, he nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Let's go find out what it is!" He pressed his nose to the ground again, wondering if he might be able to track it that way. He had caught the scent of something that wasn't his mother or brother, or even buffalo or buffalo dung. But he had no clue what this smell was...oh well, they'd find out soon, right?

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!