gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-11-2018, 09:45 AM

The two pups would return back to their mother with short wagged tails and would go to sit and look up at the other woman with smiles. She seemed to be a lot more "friendly" than their mother but instinct was instinct. "This one here," She picked up her paw and pointed towards the boy who resembled her, "Is Kefka." And then she pointed above the russet one, "And this one is Mephistopheles, save it for their father." She joked with a grin herself.

She did try to examine the way the beautiful woman was with the babies, maybe she could study it so that she could impress Kaine or even Malleus with being actually motherly and loving her children. "I'm Agria by the way. You are Serene?" She questioned to make sure she heard right. "I can tell you're pretty new, I haven't been here too long myself. But I came here to join my... mate." That was weird. Oddly she never really thought of Kaine as her mate, even though she was greatly devoted to him and even had these children with him. She hadn't met many of the other pack wolves so perhaps that's what it was. Actually saying it out loud was something different.

Walk "Talk" Think