Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-11-2018, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 10:58 PM by Torin.)

His niece spoke, answering his question with was really a non-committal answer and Torin settled on his haunches as he watched her, concern pulling his brows together slightly. It seemed he wasn't the only one with some familial issues and he couldn't help but feel some sympathy for the pup. He wasn't even sure how to navigate his own problems and he was an adult. It was probably all just very confusing for the girl.

Then she asked him a question and Torin sighed, he glanced out as she had done earlier. He took a deep breath before he spoke, "I'm still angry yes... but I'm also sad." That wasn't it really; he was frustrated at both himself and his father and he was disappointed and unsure how to move forwards but he figured that might be a bit complicated for the girl still. She kept speaking and Torin felt his heart tug; She thinks it's her fault? He was a bit surprised to find that, but then as she spoke it clicked in his head.

Torin moved in closer to his niece, lowering his head to nose softly at her cheeks. "C'est D'accord." He muttered softly, wanting nothing more in this minute than to comfort the child. "It's not your fault Priscilla, you didn't do anything wrong." He shifted, settling onto his stomach and extending his forelegs to frame in his niece, then he nosed her towards his chest, hoping to pull her into his form. He didn't know what else to say, hoping instead to simply offer her silent support.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3