size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-11-2018, 02:12 PM

Her fears had been confirmed. It was too late to come up to the northern continent and collect plentiful amount of herbs. She should have spoke to Ashiel, but now there was no hope until the next few seasons passed. She just nearly prayed that no wolves of the pack would need anything drastic, because she wasn't only limited, she was fresh out of some of the most important herbs.

This was once a prime source to stock her medicines. The Fern Gulley was a healer's heaven, at least in these parts. And she couldn't help but think of how the wolves were fairing up here. A slight thought to Nuada, but she would easily shake it off. Perhaps she would always have a mother's instinct for the kids she lost.

She began a search through the thin layer of snow that found it's way to the southern lands here. It was refreshing from the heat of Auster, but devastating to losing herbs on both continents. She would sniff around some dead stems, her muzzle flicking the fluffy snow from it and as she did it bent down to the earth and crinkled. She couldn't even tell what this plant was. Looking out at the vast meadow, all she saw was the blankets of winter and nothing else.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead