Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-12-2018, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 07:14 PM by Branch.)

He had in fact scared her something he didn’t like to do to others, so he immediately sat down hoping that this would help ease her. She did seem to take in account to his friendly demeanor as her ears popped back up on her head. His smile would turn into a soft and kind one hoping to again continue to ease her. She then apologized for her on edge behavior. She didn’t seem to build for the weather around here making him wonder if she was truly from here or not. His coat was built for the cold, thick and soft to keep him warm.

”No need to apologize you can never be to careful,” he replied trying to give her credit for being weary. ”I’m Branch it’s a pleasure to meet you Aranea.”

He was barely able to notice the Frost upon her muzzle, his gaze drifting to the ground for a moment to see the small spots she had been foraging in. He wondered what she had been looking for specifically, if it was herbs he could surely help her.

”Are you searching for something,” he asked curiously.

"Talk." & 'Think.'