gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-12-2018, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 12:47 PM by Aranea.)

She looked down as he did to the tracks in the snow that she had made. It would take her a couple seconds of thought before going to answer, "Uh, yeah. I've come from Auster, the southern continent. It's summer there and a harsh one at that. Nearly all the herbs have died out." She looked around the landscape, only her gaze showing her concern for the season and the one upcoming. Because even when the summer and winter would end, they would need to wait for the plants to regrow.

"I'm a little worried about what the heat will do to the wolves of my pack. Prey have been scarce and sickly, and predators can be lethal if you get too close." The brute should have been able to tell she was struggling just from her previous scan of the terrain, she didn't really need to announce it.

The last time she came up north, she met a young girl who she seemed to easily be able to talk to. It was probably just that she was still intimidated by the male that she wasn't in her "normal" or her old groove of things. She was settling down a bit, but she knew if he were to turn on her no one from Eclipse would be here to save her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead