Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 04:34 PM

Heavy pawsteps approached from behind her. The wind was not in her favour, leaving the newcomer a mystery. To be honest, the wraith couldn't be bothered to look and see who it was. Either way, they were intruding on her home. Someone was getting an ass kicking. "Didn't take you long to move back in, after that pack disband." a familiar voice announced. Oh good, lucky me. She thought to herself sourly. The faux cheer her brother was laying on was already aggravating. Only now did she disturb the growing layer of snow on her back to look at him. "Didn't take you long to come harass me, either." She snarked, and turned back to her view. The whole continent stretched on forever from up here.

Leviathan took a seat at the cliffside as well, leaving a safe distance between them. "I promise not to piss on your rock this time." he said with a laugh. She rolled her eyes. "I should hope so, I'd hate to have to kick your ass again." she retorted in a monotone, rather disinterested. Crimson gaze flicked over to fix upon him for a moment. He must have heard the news, or he wouldn't be so fucking chipper. She'd better check, just to make sure. It would be a hell of a conversation starter, after all. Hey, aren't you just fucking tickled that our grandfather is rotting in the ground? Quirking a brow, she would turn her features towards him. "Did you hear what our father did?"

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3