Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-12-2018, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 07:17 PM by Branch.)

It was nice to hear the giggle, it showed him that hopefully he was proving to her he meant no harm. Once he got his bag off he began to nudge it towards her letting her know he was serious about his offer. Her refusal made him stop lifting his head and his gaze to look at her. Biting his tongue a moment as he realized she had moved back a little. Though he insisted pushing the bag towards her again ears peeking at her words. Lifting his head he gave a goofy, obviously joking smile.

”I’ll just hunt you down if you don’t come back within a week,” he said before chuckling and shaking his head. ”It’s fine I can find another one if you don’t return, I have a spot that provides a lot of odd things. I’m sure I can find another. Besides you wouldn’t be able to carry all this without the bag.”

Sure he didn’t know if she would bring it back, but he was more concerned about his herb stock helping others instead of collecting dust. It was the purpose that he had the stock in the first place. And maybe it was bad to start off by simply giving his things away, but he hoped it could be the start of something.

"Talk." & 'Think.'