size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-12-2018, 04:59 PM

Hm? So the male had recognized him as an Ancora? He supposed it wasn't a mystery at all. Either he saw the resemblance between him and his cousins, or Regulus had talked about him enough that the members of Celestial would know who he was on sight. Either way, it didn't matter to him. He nodded, confirming Mask's suspicion. "Yup, you got it." He offered a lopsided smile, teeth flashing in the bright light reflecting off their surroundings. Honestly, he wasn't surprised if he had a bad reputation with the man's pack. He had led a raid against them. Granted Talis lost, and half of both sides came out with serious injury, but it bothered him none. It was so long ago now that it wasn't even worth remembering.

When Mask noted his lack of pack scent, Dragon's grin faded a bit. Losing his pack had been a hard hit, but he was learning to move on. "Right again. I was the alpha of Talis. And--" Before he could finish, Kimahri cut in with a low growl. "I'm surprised your pack didn't hear about the challenge. Considering it was challenged by an Abraxas, I was sure they'd be spreading the news of their conquest across the lands...and I'm sure your alpha and the rest of your pack would be ecstatic to hear that the enemy has fallen from their throne." His tail lashed, fur prickling as he glared at Mask. "Kimahri, please. He wasn't even there, no need to take it out on him." Sightless gaze turned towards Mask's direction, "I apologize for my companions behavior."

"Dragon"||"Kimahri"||"Shiva"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.