size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-12-2018, 05:07 PM

She wouldn't take his "threat" so seriously as he was proving his kindness as the moments went on. But in the back of her mind there was a thought of if he was flirting with her. Internally laughing at herself, she would brush those thoughts to the side because that was ridiculous. Maybe it had just been that long since Ty and the meds had finally cleared her mind. Maybe she was finally becoming herself again, besides the large amount of maturity that hit her like a bus. That was just from having kids.

Eventually after what felt like a thousand eye flicks, she would take the satchel and open it up just enough to poke her nose in and see what was inside. "Oh, yeah. This is good." She thanked him with a very thrilled smile.

"Would you like to take a walk?" She offered as she started to put the bag around her neck, "I'd hate to just leave after you've been so generous." And even though it was cold, she didn't mind. It was just the wind here and there, it wasn't like any snow was currently falling. It was a drastic change from Auster, she'd enjoy while she could or at least try.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead