Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
06-12-2018, 05:51 PM

Leviathan didn't seem very thrilled to be hanging out with them. What was his problem? Everything had always made him mad for no reason. Just as bad as Sathanus. Maybe even worse. He glanced towards the bottom of the crater, and for a moment the youth hoped he might be interested in what they were saying. "You know, I really don't care." he grunted.

Pale auds fell, a little gut punched by his casual dismissal of them. Of their attempt to form some kind of bond or relationship between them both. After all, they were siblings! Gaze fell to their paws, watching them rise and fall from the drifts beneath as they walked. "Are you asking me to go down there with you? You can just ask you know." He stopped, fixed them with a pointed stare. They glanced up to meet his whiskey gaze. Standing there with the impatient look on his face, they felt their chest tighten. Why was he such an asshole?

"No," they said softly, shaking their head. "just thought it was neat, and- and maybe you wanted to know. They're not even growing right now anyway." the explanation was weak at best, gaze falling back to their paws. They lifted a little bit of snow with the edge of their paw and dumped it onto the drift a little bit to the other side. "I'll leave you to your, uh.." What had he called it? "training." they muttered, and turned back the way they came. There were other things to see, and nicer siblings to interact with.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM