Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-12-2018, 06:00 PM

Based on the blank expression, he had no clue. Perfect. It took all of her strength not to grin, to display her mirth and delight before he could know why. "Please" he drew the syllables out as he flopped onto the snow covered stone beneath him. "Tell me it doesn't involve him sticking his dick into anything else because I don't think I could handle any more kids."

"I fucking well hope not," she barked, brows rising to indicate her distaste. The image of their father engaging in necrophilia with their grandfather's bloated, decomposing corpse burned itself into her eyelids. Well, there was some nightmare fodder for the next few months. The ebon bitch fixed her brother with a stern look. "Abba is dead." She announced without ceremony. "Father'd had enough. He killed him." Elation filled her bones every time the words were uttered, ecstasy dragging its fingers down her dark spine.

"Our beloved sister is storing his head somewhere on that island stronghold of yours." Lips curved into a cruel grin, tail beating against the ground once, twice, and then laying still. After all these years of fear, they were free. How must Leviathan feel?

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3