Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-12-2018, 07:01 PM

"Well that's a bunch of bullshit." His thoughts the same as Sathaus', "they weren't enough". "Sorry but whatever respect I actually had for him is gone. Fuck that he took care of us, fuck that he made our lives worth living, and fuck that he killed Abba." Maybe a little dramatic, but honestly he was fed up. He sat back up, shaking the snow from his own pelt that didn't seem to make that much of an effect as it did on Sath's dark one. "He's dead to me." Of course that didn't mean he would get up in his face and threaten to rip his throat out the next time he saw him. But he was tired of being "the nice guy". He probably wouldn't mention his feelings and why to Sam or even Mammon at this point, but he would sure show it.

"It's been a while since a heart to heart so why stop now?" He shouted slightly, letting out a sarcastic "ha" and refusing eye contact with her only because his blood was now boiling since he got himself worked up. "Ava didn't fucking tell me. Like she has something to hide or some shit, I don't know." He shook his head with disappointment mixed in with anger. They were always true to each other, she just happened to "forget" that she took Abba's head and buried it where they would possibly go and fuck on top of it? Would that be the time to drop the bomb? This wasn't something to throw a surprise party over. He wanted to know this as soon as it happened and now it felt like he was the last to know.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread