gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-12-2018, 07:41 PM

It felt like forever, his blue eyes going from the bag to her. He was hopeful that she would reconsider his offer and take the herbs back to her pack to be able to use. He really wouldn't mind if she didn't come back, but he secretly wanted her too. This conversation had been nice so far and he was interested to learn more about her. Even though their interaction had only been about the herbs so far. She then took the bag and his tail began to lightly wag again as she peered inside and confirmed that the herbs that he had in there would be good. He smiled in return to her thrilled one, so glad that he could be of help.

She then offered to take a walk with him and his blue eyes brightened a little. She continued on to say she would feel bad just leaving. His tail wagged again at her words.

"That would actually be nice, it's been a season and a half since I had any company," he replied as his thoughts drifted to Serene.

It had truly been that long since she had left his camp claiming she was going to explore again. It would be nice to just have company for a little, just to hold him over until the next wolf he would come across. He stood up readying to go for the walk she had offered dipping his head to allow her to go first.

"Talk." & 'Think.'