gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
06-14-2018, 12:30 PM

The girl nudged Farai, pushing the cat away from her; she could handle herself! She looked up at her uncle, unsure what he was suggesting with this adventure. "Do we have to?" She whined, she didn't want to have to go anywhere... still if her uncle and brother was going to leave then she wasn't going to stick around; it wasn't like her mother had ever instilled loyalty in her own daughter.

Her brother asked about their other missing sibling and the girl cast a glance back, expecting to see the bigger boy loping across the field towards them... she felt gross and wiggly inside at the idea of her brother not being there. Still the question about their mother made her snort, stepping in towards her uncle before turning to look at her brother. "Momma ever come on an adventures for you?" He looked up at her uncle, trying to will him into taking them away now; she didn't want to hang out here any longer. If they were going to go on an adventure she wanted to go now, even if it meant leaving her brother behind.

"That wasn't very nice." Farai said, sliding up beside the wolf pup again. Wyvern stuck her tongue out at the cat; she didn't wanna hear it.

"Wyvern Speaks" "Farai Speaks"

Art by Aureilius
Wyvern's companion Farai is a Pibald Leopard of the same age and is always with her unless explicitly stated otherwise.  

[Image: xcqB3Q8.png]

Linart by Pimsri
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3