gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
06-14-2018, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018, 10:15 AM by Tealah.)
Mask shrugged at the cat's growled words, settling himself more comfortably. If his curiosity insisted he indulge it, he may as well make himself comfortable. He sent an inscrutable glance towards the cat, studying it more closely. "They may know, yes. I am a hunter, not an adviser. I do not spend a great deal of time listening to gossip and Regulus would have no reason to seek me out to share the news. He does not spend his time bragging about the downfall of enemies," he chided the cat absently. "I am sorry to hear of your misfortune," he said to Dragon, turning his pale gaze to the blind wolf. "It cannot be easy for a wolf with your disability to thrive without a pack around you, even with such... resolute companions as yours." He did not and would not apologize for Celestial's part in said disability - even if it had been his place, which it was not, even if he felt bad for it, which he did not - for he did not disagree with the choice to extract a severe punishment for the former alpha's attack on Celestial. Was it not something that he might have done to an informant who had betrayed the cosca? But he saw no reason not to be cordial to Dragon now that it had been done. "Still, pack challenges are a way of life among wolves even here, si? It is not terribly unexpected that a crippled alpha would make for a target for a wolf who does not care how they come into power. But if you do not mind, who are these Abraxas you speak of as though I should know the name?"