size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
06-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Ashiel couldn't help but grin as Razi mentioned his mother. She really was wayward and the longer she spent in one place the crazier she got but he wanted to see her put this energy to good use in the pack. He'd slacked as an alpha in getting his mother properly motivated as a spy. It was time to rectify that. If not as a spy then as a keeper of their customs and cultures. He needed her to be there. He needed her to teach him, to share with him.

He nodded. "Then as soon as I'm well, I'll go. It will be good to see Malleus again." That was one thing he regretted about the two empires. The family was separated and sometimes it was hard not to feel that. He glanced down at the herbs and nodded before reaching down and promptly eating them. Bleeggghhhh… his face contorted into a look of disgust as Razi took a look at the bird.

"Thank you, Razi. If you ever need anything from me you have only to ask. That's all I have. I'm sure we'll speak again soon." He got to his feet and rolled his shoulders, feeling stronger already. Gently helping Griff onto his back he bid the Empress goodbye.

-exit-

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.