gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-16-2018, 06:13 PM
we laughed at fate, and mourned her
Tick-tock goes the clock, even for the Monster.
Even laced with sadness, the woman's laugh was as enchanting as he imagined it would be. How odd that he want to hear her voice crack with that sound and not a scream as he killed the foal before her eyes. Still, it was a mystical sound to be sure, and he found himself wanting more of it. He felt himself move to place himself on the proper side of the donkey foal, watching to ensure he didn't spook it into an early grave. Watching the small thing nuzzle its mother was almost heart-wrenching, but he tore his gaze from it to meet the fire and ice of Sindre's sad eyes as she asked about his motives.

"You." That was the reason, she was making him feel in new ways. He had never been one for sympathy or offering aid. "You're too beautiful to look that sad. We have to at least try and put a happier expression on that face." 'Riot shrugged then and looked over at her, "Normally, I would have killed the poor fellow and moved on, but...something about your sadness makes me uncomfortable, I want to help, really." He was sincere! He actually meant what he was saying, and the shock even showed on his face that he would even care. Iscariot didn't know her, or her baby ass, he only knew such a beautiful woman shouldn't be so sad.

If he could do something to make her smile, he would.

"You." Walk. "Talk."
CODE & ART BY LYNX
'Riot is not a nice wolf. There is alot of swearing, violence, gore, drug use and other things in his posts that others may find offensive. Please use caution when threading with this character, and remember, Bird loves you! 

***********************************************************************************************

Help me keep track of my threads! Just click Here and add your thread, be sure to pm me and let me know!!