gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
06-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Her ears perked at the bit about there being "a lot of cool stuff to see out there". Eyes wide and excitement thrumming through her lanky body, the girl couldn't help but blurt, "What kinda cool stuff? Anything close? I wanna see every last land!" it was almost like sparks were flaring in those determined eyes as she babbled. She was serious about her ambitions. It'd take ages but she was pretty sure she wouldn't let that stop her. Nope, not a chance! Beaming almost bashfully, she giggled, "I hope so! I don't have a lotta wolves to practice with though. That's part of why I go exploring lots, to find someone to spar with. Sometimes I try to watch fights too, my mom said you can learn lots that way." All energy and no off button. It was a wonder she hadn't driven her parents mad with the way she prattled on when she got excited about something.

Cael was glad the man said it was okay for her to walk with them a while. Woulda been no fun if he said no. Prancing along between one Jaguar and the blind man. "I bet if we go north we can see the ocean," she mused, tail wagging as she bounced along, hopping over smaller stones that littered the ground, and once opting to bounce off the side of a larger one in a rare moment of athleticism for the still growing youngster. Normally her legs got all tangled and awkward at the worst possible moments. Mismatched eyes turned back to the man as he asked her name. Oh, right! Manners, yes. "I'm Caelestis! I live in Abaven, my mom's Caelum and my dad is Zephyr. What's yours?" she asked, glancing not only to Dragon but to his companions as well. They all seemed pretty nice thus far, so she decided she rather liked the lot of them.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!