gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
06-17-2018, 08:13 PM

Settled beside her parents, Cael watched with mild interest that was more or less a disguise for the pervading sense of disgust she felt at this whole 'arrangement'. So what, basically these guys wanted a place to hang out or something in Boreas? Why'd it have to be Abaven, anyway? Even after meeting this Archon guy Caelestis didn't really get him or his insistence that some power told him to come screw with other wolves' homes. That didn't sound like something a god worth admiring would want to her.

She listened absently, mismatched eyes fixed on Archon's forehead rather than trying to meet his gaze while he spoke to the pack. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're here with good intentions. Yeah right. When there seemed to be a pause where neither leader was talking she couldn't resist the temptation to call out, "Kay, I have a question." The day they had a meeting where the outgoing youngster didn't pipe up would probably signal the end of the world as they knew it.

Straightening up a bit from the slouching posture she'd assumed a moment ago, Cael elaborated in a drawling voice meant to keep the instinctual tension she felt in her chest from being conveyed when she spoke. "I know how this is meant to benefit you. What I still don't get is how you plan to do the same for us. What're we gettin' from all this, exactly?" For once she didn't even feel like her mom was glaring daggers at her. Caelum simply eyed the 'Overseer' with interest while her daughter sat there trying not to look as snarky as she'd like to. As free spirited as Caelestis could be, she still didn't have any desire to get herself in trouble like she probably could if she didn't keep herself in check. Not yet, anyway.

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!