gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
06-18-2018, 05:48 PM
Anxiety was probably the worst of her symptoms, making her paranoid and restless, keeping her awake and listening to all the night sounds. A few other issues came up as well, mostly her worry over Frost's feelings on all of this. Was he mad that she had been stupid enough to be kidnapped and drugged? That she believed a wolf to be friendly when she should have easily seen through the mask? It was maddening, but she remained silent about it, not wanting her mate to be any more stressed than he already was. Paw steps outside alerted her to another, and she moved her head to look hopefully in Frost's direction. She let a smile ghost her face as he lay the freshly caught meal before her and nuzzled into his neck as he did the same to her shoulder. Her stomach growled, but she placed a lick to his forehead as he settled beside her and gave a small grin.

"Thank you, my love. I was beginning to feel a bit peckish." She turned back toward the meal and ate gratefully, finally able to taste the actual meat instead of the bitter tea that she had been fed for months. She groomed more, finding energy in every meal he brought to her. Star knew she would have to open up eventually, so she decided she would do so once she finished eating. Frostbite deserved to know, and she needed to feel safe again. There was hardly a safer place she could think of than Lirim, and she hoped she recovered enough to get back to her duties. She was home, and if anything, the experience had given her a renewed vigor about life. It was time to fully engage and rid herself of her nightmares and stress. Cuddling closer to her mate, Stardust cuts a haunch out for him to share with her. She wouldn't be able to eat all of it just yet, but she was slowly working on it.

WALK. "TALK." THOUGHTS "YOU."

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!