gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
06-18-2018, 08:58 PM
Hah, gotchya! All it took was the promise of possibly cooling off and she could sense his interest was piqued. However, he seemed to have a penchant for pulling the same bullshit she did as he decided to drag out his reply and tease her rather than answer. Well, couldn't fault him for playing the same games she supposed. "Pfft, as if you could find finer company if you tried. If I didn't keep you on your toes we'd have no fun at all," she laughed. Side-stepping closer, Iskra sought to swat at his side playfully with her tail. "Guess you'll just have to trust me, then. Oooor you could always stay here and melt into a puddle. Up to you but I know what I'd choose."

And with that she was bounding away, springing through the grass with an energy no creature ought to have in this sweltering heat. Either he'd follow or he wouldn't, but Iskra was prettty sure the possibility of cooling off would prove tempting enough to get him to follow her as she zipped through the grass, crashing through it and treading the borders marked around the cathedral. Without permission to actually enter the pack's land she'd only push the line between being too close by a tiny bit. Wouldn't wanna spoil the summer fun by being careless.