gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-19-2018, 12:02 AM

[Image: 2I0U2qv.jpg]

She walked along, her ear twitched and quivered. Today was going to be a nice day, she felt it. Her head was lowered and her nose twitched softly. Her tail hung low behind her, while her ear's fluttered. A gentle smile placed on her charred lips, her tail wagged slightly. She took a seat and nipped at the water. Making a silent wave, grow in the tide pool. She giggled softly, as she lowered her maw to lap at the water. She then sneezed, that did not taste right. Her lips quivered to show her displeasure. That was not the sweet water she craved, in fact, it was salty and made her even thirstier. She narrowed her eye's, what was this. She hadn't ever been to this place, or even near the ocean. But she didn't like the water that came from here, not one bit! She looked up from the water to see a boy not too far from herself, she stopped. He was quite... How to word it... Scary, all though she found a slight attraction to him. She just sat there, like a good girl. She didn't know what to say or do. She was dumbstruck.

"Be caught under my spell!"
&
You know you love me.

OOC: For Intellectual points, and maybe Hunting.