Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-19-2018, 07:33 PM
His tone feisty, Valentine retorted cockily, "Name the time and place, son, and I'm yours." He was mostly talk. If push came to shove, nothing would hold him back from a fight. It was entirely possible he'd bust a hip or something equally stupid and elderly, but eh, c'est la vie. He was old in body, but not spirit, and he had no intention of slowing down.

Valentine snorted derisively as Ashmedai told him about the young upstart thinking he was hot shit. It took more than a little wishful thinking to be a good king. Anyone could start a pack - Arian had proven that - but not everyone was cut out for the big league.

Both of Valentine's browspots shot up at the flippant mention of this "king" knocking up his kid girlfriend. The thought disgusted him.

And because they were already up, his browspots stayed up as Ashmedai mentioned what had happened to Bass. He wasn't sure whether to be saddened by this information or amused. It seemed the crazy bug was contagious. As for the Abraxas, Valentine rolled his eyes and fixed Ashmedai with a wry look. "They sound like a fun bunch." Perhaps it was because of his own pride, but Valentine had no patience for "better than you" types. Hard work had made him who he was. All his wins, all his loses. He'd earned his place in history. Could those "gods" say the same?

He snorted a chuckle. "Perhaps I did. I'd hate for you all to get bored in my absence."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.