gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-23-2018, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2018, 01:35 AM by Dragon.)

He couldn't help but grin just the smallest bit at the yearlings greeting. He knew it wasn't often that wolves traveled with companions such as his. He had only met a couple of others with cats similar to his. Armai...she too, was blind. And she had a snow leopard that accompanied her. "Good day to you as well," He was never the best with small talk. But he supposed returning the greeting was the polite thing to do. Sightless gaze had turned skyward, towards the girls voice once he managed to pinpoint where it was coming from. It had been forever since he'd been blinded, that by now it felt...normal. He had managed to work hard enough to live comfortably with his disability, and felt no shame in it anymore.

So many things had happened in his life, and after he had lost his pack he turned almost recluse. Nothing but the company of his companions and occasionally his mother and some of his siblings. And sometimes Greed. He had promised them that Talis would rebuild, but he had taken longer than he thought because of the doubts in his mind. Now though, he had cast away the doubt. He wanted to forget about Iskra and work on himself so he didn't feel so weak. His trusting nature had dwindled, now it was him against the world.

When ththe girl replied to his question and added on that she wouldn't be a good meal, he let out a single but somewhat amused Ha! Before he could respond, however, Shiva spoke. "Tough and stringy is never very good. That's why we fatten him up," She gestured to Dragon, a mischievous smirk on her maw as her fangs flashed in the sunlight. Her deep amethyst gaze sought out the girls blue gaze, her tail flickering as she flexed her claws. "I'm sure we'd have no trouble doing the same to you. Eh Kimahri?"

The earthen cat gazed up at Riva, his own features twisted into amusement. "None at all. You look quite tasty already. I'm sure with a little seasoning you'll be quite perfect." Below, Dragon couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't mind them. They can be lazy hunters, which is probably why they follow me around." His tone was light. Joking, even. He didn't particularly want to frighten her, but he wouldn't really care if she did run, either.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.