gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
06-23-2018, 02:45 PM
Serene emerged from the den and brought with her the rich scent of earth. Her happiness was infectious and Malleus couldn't help but smile back at her. "Good morning to you too," he rumbled warmly.

He chuckled at her antics, his smile widening. "Well," he said grandly, "I wanted to see if you would be interested in hunting for some herbs with me." Malleus noted the dirt on her paws and put two and two together. Hopefully she wasn't working on something pressing.

Seemingly out of nowhere Malleus suddenly felt the need to downplay his offer. He almost felt like a kid again, standing in front of his father as he waited for the man's approval. Or disapproval. He shrugged nonchalantly, then said, "I was just thinking about how it'd be nice to know what all grows in the area and I thought, since you're a healer, you might be interested in joining me. I seem to have interrupted you, though, so if you're busy, it's not a big deal."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.