Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
06-23-2018, 10:00 PM

Of course she'd put it on her bucket list. Only a boring wolf would look at a shark and think "no way I'm wrestling that before I die". They were exciting looking creatures; all sharp edges and teeth. Honestly everything about them screamed "tackle me" so it wasn't like she could have resisted if she wanted to.

"I mean, 'shark slayer' has an awful nice ring to it..." she joked with a crooked smile. "Name's Ferrous. And I must say, Amos, I'm glad you were there to help haul it in." She would have gotten it eventually. Either by killing out in the water or wrestling it to shore by herself. One way or another, she would have brought it in, but having backup had been nice.

Her attention returned to the shark as Amos found a shady spot to lay in. It wasn't in the best of shape, but it wasn't necessarily a goner either. As far as she could tell their teeth hadn't sunk too far in. When biting it she'd really struggled to break its rubbery skin so the damage probably wasn't too bad.

She canted her head to the side and fixed her attention on its gaping mouth. Every once in awhile its jaw moved like it was trying to breathe.

Ferrous shot a mischievous glance in Amos' direction before grabbing the shark's tail and hauling it back to the water. A few shallow waves rolled over it before it finally found the strength to slither into deeper water. Weakened by the ordeal, it lingered there in the shallows.

Once the shark was free Ferrous turned her attention back to Amos. Grinning unapologetically, she shrugged, then said, "I never said I wanted to kill it."

[Image: 14abtc3.png]
Ferrous has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir. If she isn't
mentioned IC it's safe to assume she isn't there.