size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
06-24-2018, 06:01 AM

"I uh, came into the pack under unusual circumstances." and quite a few at that. Not only was she driven to the empire to pay off a life debt to Asharya, but losing Tyranis and her children was the whole reason behind why she wanted somewhere to live in the first place. She always had a difficult time keeping in a pack. It had been her dream ever since she was driven off in her first pack. Abaven was a great pack in her time of living there and she probably would have never left if it weren't for Tyranis. And she couldn't bring herself to face Sparrow again. She was a brand new woman after giving birth and she thought Sparrow would be disappointed in her all the way around. Too bad she was wrong.

She wouldn't give him the details, as was expected from a stranger and Branch was sure to understand. He was getting the right reading from her, but she was always welcome to continue talking until she felt uncomfortable.

"Yeah, right now there's barely anything in the southern continent." Even the herbs that were strong in the heated season, it was hard to come across them as well. She would hop her shoulder up in their trail as she wasn't used to holding such an odd item but it wasn't unknown to her that many healers would carry around some sort of pouch to carry their herbs in. And some like Branch here, who used it to hold curious trinkets and search for trading. "We have a territory just above us that is usually flourishing with herbs and now it's mostly dried up. It sure is a shame."

She'd look to him with a nod, "Yes, most the females from my originating pack studied herbs. I was one of the few that my elder taught about poisons and hallucinogenics." Turning around, she'd start to head back the way they came but expecting Branch to follow at least until they parted ways. "The rest of the pack didn't agree with his methods, so when I expressed my ideas they kicked me out." Her plan was to poison a neighboring pack via waterway, but this would only be enough to make them sick and rethink their alliance with her pack. But apparently it wasn't the "correct" way and they chose to spill blood instead. Their's and the enemy pack.

"What about you?" She questioned with a small smile in her head turn, hoping not to be talking too much about herself. "Do you study herbs? I wasn't sure from the different items in your bag here."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead