size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
06-24-2018, 04:07 PM
The little creature answered that he was here specifically to hear the words of God. Archon nodded slowly. It seemed God had led a wanderer to him today. Although this creature was no wolf, it would be an interesting endeavor.

the creature went on to say that his powers were stronger in places like this, attributing the rocks to the ability to communicate to spirits. Although Archon doubted that a lowly creature such as this could really speak to spirits, his words held some truth.

"Indeed, these places seem to be a portal to existences higher than ourselves. If God chooses this such spot, I may build upon it to make it a righteous and holy place which garners his mighty greatness."

Archon looked around, trying to imagine it. The place had smooth stones and a good structure for the beginnings of the type of place for worship.

"He asks us to conquer and to make his name known. I can only imagine having a place where we can host such meetings. With this, we can conquer more than just land, but minds and hearts alike."

Archon looked back to the creature.

"Tell me, what do these spirits say to you?" he asked speculatively.