Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-24-2018, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:38 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin knew it was more than time to start connecting with the other packs again; especially Celestial. Lirim had changed hands twice since the last time they'd had contact. More than that he wanted to check if anyone had seen his missing family. So Torin had set out across the desert to find the sister pack his mother has once split off from.

As he found green rising up on the horizon again and Torin felt relief; he had never seen the lands his mother had come from, having been born outside of the pack still he had been told of Celestial... some part of his feared they'd been wrong and his family had decided to settle in the middle of the sands...

As he approached the strong scent of a pack reached him and Torin drew up short before where the scent was strongest. The young Adravendi sighed, he had never met his uncle, tails of a massive red man ran through his mind though as he tipped his head back to call for the alpha. With a huff Torin settled onto his haunches and waited nervously for his uncle to appear.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3