gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
06-25-2018, 08:06 PM

"Kaine." She replied softly though not really seeming interested in talking about him. Her eyes down to her sons, she would go to poke at them and they followed each other back in the den. Luckily they were well behaved for now, once they got a little older they'd be more like little devils. Agria's little devils forever of course. "I'm assuming he's lived here all his life? I don't know. I don't know much of the pack history. I'm just kind of here." Her bright optics coming back to the woman, "He's Abraxas as our the two boys. I'm just well, Agria." She may have seem like she was irritated by the thought but that was not the case at all. Maybe it was her new-found responsibilities or something. Now she had something holding her down and making her be mature which is how she felt ever since she found out about the pregnancy.

"Your markings are quite remarkable, do you come from anywhere yourself?" Which may have been an odd question because if Serene asked Agria she wouldn't have much to say. None the less, she wouldn't refuse to answer her. She didn't have anything to hide after all.

Walk "Talk" Think