gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
06-26-2018, 11:27 AM

Drakan's gaze fell upon the brown male as he questioned if others carried his unique traits. A singular upper lip curled back in distaste, flashing his pearly whites towards the boy. He pondered for a moment if he should even make motion to respond to the rude remark. Ear holes heard the other male speak up, which caused him to roll his head and lower his lip as he turned to look at the more experienced one. God? Tch.. There was that mentioning of religion again. Would Elias teach him of these gods after his blood oath ceremony? He was skeptical of any existence of higher beings and would need to experience this personally to become a believer.

"To my knowledge, I am the only one to carry this 'gift'. I no longer have a family to call my blood." Drakan's tongue ran across his lips as he continued on, "I have nothing aside from my pack, I will live and die for them. I am not ashamed of who I am. I am Drakan. I am Ruina." His muscles tensed, the thick coat about his neck bristling out as he stood strong before the two males. Those brilliantly orange eyes of his migrated from one male to the other, scanning for any hostile movements.

"Speech." Thoughts.

[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.