Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-30-2018, 08:40 AM
The lighter female's response made the witch laugh with hearty abandon, tears springing into ruby eyes as Aaliyah tried to catch her breath. "You couldn't acquire me on my worst day, and I am at the top of my game." The young goddess finally finished laughing enough to make a crack right back at the masked girl, "You will be a very spirited slave, I look forward to breaking you." Garnet eyes turned hard and determined, filled with a challenge for the earth-hued dame before her. She would make this mortal her own personal pet, the goddess had already decided and she would go through with it. There was only one outcome that could occur, and that would be Aaliyah's victory. Her actions were driven by the fallen god himself, she could feel him urging her on. Yes, today would be a good day.

"Speech" Walk. "You." 'Think.'
Beware: She has a god-complex and really only likes family, mystical beings and gods like herself. You've been warned!

The character you are currently reading is Aaliyah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Aaliyah's profile!