Dea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
06-30-2018, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 09:01 AM by Dea.)
Dark words came from a smokey black mouth, "You will be a very spirited slave, I look forward to breaking you." Aaliyah's words were enough to make the demonic child see red. This witch actually thought she could make a slave out of Dea? Pink eyes widened as the other woman made her intentions known, at first they widened with shock, then they narrowed with anger as she stared at the larger female. "Do you think you will taste better with oregano or cilantro?" The demonic girl asked the dark stranger, staring her down with rage and indignation. "I am Andromeda Asmodeus, daughter of the devil and I will never bow to the likes of you." Her voice was thick with her outrage, a deep growl reverberating in her chest as she glared at the shadowy woman. How dare she think Dea would be a slave, or be broken. There was only one wolf capable of breaking her, or keeping her against her will, and that was her father. Lucifer wasn't here, and the demonic princess was free to act as she pleased.
"Talk." "You." Think.
Bite warning! Dea is a wolf capable of extreme violence, she only has mercy on her family. Thread cautiously!

The character you are currently reading is Dea, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Dea's profile!