Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
07-01-2018, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2018, 01:45 PM by Terra I.)

Terra had been out and about, looking for Vale. She was eager to get her Rites of Passage done for the rank of Zepar, but felt she'd need help from the dark male. She was well aware that he'd been looking over the lambs, so it was the first place she went. However, instead of meeting with her dark and mysterious friend, she found another. A yearling moving around in the snow. She watched from afar, obviously curious as to what the girl was doing. Perhaps she was stir crazy, it seemed only right for the lambs to feel that way. They had no way to really get out that pent-up energy, being holed in the den all day.

Not only that, this one was obviously young. She had much more energy than the others. Female approached, clearing her throat, a way to make her presence known. "Ave, young one. May I ask what you're doing?" There was no way she could offer the yearling any kind form of release, but a conversation surely wouldn't hurt. She had yet to really meet a lamb, maybe this would be a way of gaining a little more insight on the way Ruina worked.

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.