Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
07-02-2018, 07:37 AM

Her rump lazily hit the ground with a curl in her back, "I didn't ask to be here." She spoke nearly under her breath but could easily be heard by Vale if he chose to. Her eyes wondered off of him as if she were to ignore him, but she wasn't, just that resting bitch face as normal. "I don't like pack life. I was fine living outside on my own." Her voice was blunt and uncaring of the culture and virtues of the pack and of her position. Elias hadn't taught her much of the culture yet, of course as stated she didn't care. She was just bound in chains as she was in Dauntless. But where she was at now, she sure missed her birth pack.

Vale would kindly suggest an "exploration" back to the den and Viper would roll her eyes very exaggeratedly. Standing up strongly in close to a rage, she'd speak only in an irritated tone that watered down her actions at least, "Whatever." And then go to walk past the man of authority back towards the den. He was offering to explore with her, but Viper chose to be a lone wolf which made her unsuitable for pack life, at least at this point in her life. And it would sure make his job a lot harder along with Elias.

Walk "Talk" Think