Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Incandescent rage spilled from her brother's jaws. A tirade that was a long time coming tossed out fearlessly into the chilly winter air. As she did, he no longer respected their father. Who did anymore? Perhaps his new children, but they were fools. Young and naive, without the hardships of the family's past to harden them against the world. Crimson gaze flicked over to him as he heaved himself to his feet, briskly shaking the snow free of his alabaster coat. His reaction was perfectly sensible. If Sathanus could have, she would have cursed her father for depriving the rest of them of the chance to kill Abba.

"It's been a while since a heart to heart so why stop now?" Leviathan spat cruelly. The derisive, mocking tone spelled trouble. "Ava didn't fucking tell me. Like she has something to hide or some shit, I don't know." he seemed genuinely hurt, which was a rare occasion for sure. The onyx gargoyle finally shifted from her seat on the edge of the cliff, turning to face her brother. Snow tumbled freely from her shoulders and back, not that she noticed. A grimace twisted her features.

"Sounds like something you should probably bring up with her." Rough vocals offered weakly. "Burying family under the front porch is definitely something I'd want to know about, if it were me." In a rather clandestine moment, it seemed that she was the voice of reason for once. It was an odd feeling. The bitch quickly decided she didn't like it. "Doesn't hurt to bring it up, if she avoids the question, then you know something's up."

Just like that, the moment was over. Giving relationship advice ended here and now in this conversation. Garnet eyes drifted away from her brother. The clouds were darkening. "Looks like the weather's turning. You'd better get going." She grunted, turning toward her cavernous den. A few steps brought her to its gaping mouth. She turned to look over her shoulder, hesitating. "Or you can hide out from Mammon here for a bit, if you'd like. Up to you." She left it up to her brother, seeing as he was a rather mercurial brute. Either way, she didn't want to be out here for too long. No doubt the wind would pick up and throw her from the peak eventually. She ambled into the cave, leaving her brother to his decision.

.:Sathanus - Exitus:.

Walk "Talk" Think

WAR CHILD

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3