Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-02-2018, 06:26 PM

The approach of a very large female drew the pale gaze of the young shaman from the boy. Though she was further away, there was still the question of whether or not she was interested in joining them. Chilly winter air carried the foul aroma of rot, forcing it into their lungs before they could stop it. Champagne features twisted into a grimace of disgust at the stench.

Both strangers were remaining mute. This pup, although young, was rather large. No doubt close to their own size, though already beginning to show a bulk that they distinctly lacked. His gaze drifted to the mocha coloured female, but said nothing still. "Is something wrong, dear?" the words tumbled gently from their jaws, using a term of endearment that seemed rather out of place considering the meager gap between their age. When his attention returned, they offered a tiny smile. A promise of kindness. It went ignored. The boy looked again to the immense woman, hunched in the snow a fair distance away. "Sister. Hungry." he rasped.

It made sense, finally. "Oh, pardon me." They offered, thick accent wrapped tight around their speech. The pallid wolf raised their voice somewhat, directing their next words towards the female as well. "I thought you were lost. That's your sister, though? I apologize for assuming like that." That had been their mistake, and they hoped that the large woman would forgive that.

"If you're hungry, I know where some of the herds are in the area. I'm afraid that's the most I can offer, though." They said, pointing their muzzle further north. A few small groups of deer and caribou were grazing along the edge of the tundra. Perhaps that might make up for their mistake.

"speech"

JUST A FULL TANK AWAY FROM FREEDOM