gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-05-2018, 12:54 AM

He was getting accustomed to living in a pack, though he had to admit, it wasn't quite like he thought it would be. Then again, he didn't really know what he was expecting in the first place. He never lived in a pack before, didn't know anything about pack life, but surely he could learn right? He gazed out over the snow, watching as the clouds formed huge clumps over the horizon. It seemed to be raining over the waters and mountains, but would it rain here? The vantage point he had on the ship was incredible, and he could see for miles in nearly every direction. He loved it up here, and he often wished he had found this place sooner.

Turning away from the top of the ship, he decided to make his way down to the snow covered ground. The air was cold and crisp, and when he made it down the deck and out onto the surrounding land, he breathed in. The ground was cold beneath his feet, but it didn't really bother him. The North was a welcome change, even though it got really cold sometimes. But the cabins in the ship were warm enough to keep him from freezing, and he wondered if there was something he could do to make it more warm and cozy. It was a relief, really. Being in a pack now. He was a little hesitant at first, unsure of what to think or say the day that he joined with that girl. But he was glad he did it...all he needed to do now was show that he was worth being here, and hopefully, he'd get to know his pack mates in the process.

Speak

Tracker

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!