gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-05-2018, 08:24 PM

Her answer of 'unusual circumstances' had him curious, but he didn't want to pry. He couldn't in his right mind insist any further information from her, not wanting to cross any emotional or mental boundaries, but also not wanting to scare his temporary company away. It felt so nice to use his voice again, to get to know someone new, and for once to not be completely alone. He was curious about this female, but he had to remember his manners. Being so new to the pack concept in general he didn't really understand what an unusual circumstance would be. In fact the life and the new blood the family clan had brought in was always in unusual circumstances. His father had been one of them, a prisoner of war traded by one of his three grandmothers, to bring into the clan with open arms. He then became mates with his mother and two aunts creating the unusual, but sought after bound that the clan wanted. Clans were much different from packs, but there was a lot he planned to merge with the pack he was creating.

She commented on the lack of herbs in the southern continent and the male gently shook his head. It was a shame what the weather could do, how it could either kill things or make them thrive. He agreed with her that it was a shame.

"Well the snow smothered most of the stuff here... I have even traveled to the west and I'm unable to find anything if you or your pack need anything else I have plenty to trade your pack will need it more then I will," he said.

She then moved on to practicing healing, though her interests was more towards poisons and hallucinogenics. It sounded almost similar to his family clan. Although it hadn't been shunned, it was more of an old healer craft, and was only taught to those who the elders felt would handle the information intelligently. The similarity though was both surprising and refreshing. It made his tail wag slightly. He turned with her and fallowed her. before she turned things to him. He was a little eager to share, but tried to remain composed.

"If I'm being honest my upbringing was similar. A large traveling family clan, we were all taught basics of herbs and what they are used for. As far as being healers, most of the women in my clan found interest in it. Poisons and hallucinogenics were taught to those that the elders felt would be able to use the information properly," he said. "So to fully answer your question I am not a practicing healer, but I know herbs and the basic uses for them. I'm what you call a collector and a trader."

"Talk." & 'Think.'