Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-06-2018, 08:03 PM

"Awwwww ok." Shilah was disappointed that they couldn't go visit the river right that second as he shuffled back from the edge toward his mother. It didn't take long though for his attention to fix on something else. A small gray bird with a yellowish belly was chirping and singing in a nearby shrub. Instinctively he crouched down, his tail wagging as he watched the bird. Shilah was trying to listen to his mother, but it was hard. He got the gist though, don't go anywhere unless she said it was ok. "Huh?" He cocked his head to look at it her before he question clicked. "Oh, yea I undstand."

He turned back to the bird but it was gone. Argh! Yet, before his mood could sink to far his mother mentioned the river and he bounded toward her side, seeking to stand on his hind legs and rest is forepaws on her side. "Yes! Yes, the river! I want to see the river"

It was then a stranger appeared and Shilah dove down, seeking to press himself between his mother's front legs. the other woman seemed nice and she smelt like the pack. He grinned shyly. "Hi." His sister had no such reservations. She ran right over to the stranger and Shilah slowly crept after but opted to stop half way between the woman and his mother, uncertain of how he was supposed to behave.