gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-06-2018, 08:37 PM

Serene Validis

She hadn't realized it when she did it, but after seeing Malleus's reaction, she suddenly became very aware. Serene was just so caught up in the moment, so distraught with her own emotions, her nature told her he was in pain... so she wanted to make it better. To protect him. But perhaps she shouldn't have, perhaps it was crossing a line, but what was done was done. Besides, the little moment seemed to have passed quickly, and she was suddenly shoulders deep into getting to know exactly what had mad Malleus Abraxas, Alpha of the Risen Empire. Of course Serene would not want him to change who he was, but the horrors, she could almost feel them now. But as he began to speak of his father... that's when her blood turned cold. Ice cold. "Your... your father killed... your mother." It wasn't a question, more like a verbal confirmation of the information given to her. Her brain trying desperately to wrap around it.

Suddenly, Serene didn't feel so safe anymore. "Is that just what your father believed or is that what your people believe, Malleus?" She tried her best to keep calm, but the panic in her voice was becoming increasingly difficult to control. "Is that the fate of the women brought here... if they are not born Abraxas? Oh gods... Agria." Realization hit her like a ton of bricks. The magenta mother and her two sons... would they see her as a weakness too? Would Kane kill his own mate to make better sons? Fearful tears burned her eyes as she turned back to Malleus, "What if I wanted to mate with an Abraxas? Would that be my fate as well?" Maybe to others she was over reacting... but Serene didn't think so at the moment. She had never heard of such atrocities being afflicted on this earth, she couldn't even begin to think of such a thing. But poor Malleus... having to actually go through such a thing.

OOC: I have no idea how this got out of control so quickly but this is honestly how Serene would react to the news so hopefully Malleus can talk her off the ledge. xD

"Speech"

<