gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-06-2018, 09:28 PM
"I suppose it would be nice to fill my little hole in the ground with some life." These words caused Malleus to lose ground in his fight against the hormones begging to be recognized. Serene's heat scent fueled an errant thought about a different kind of life and holes. It took every ounce of self control he had not to blush and give his thoughts away.

The opportunity was there. Malleus had hinted about the Abraxas ever present desire to expand their numbers and Serene hadn't seemed distressed by the idea at the time. A little uncomfortable, maybe, but in the end she'd decided to stay and that had to mean something, right?

Malleus let her nudge rock him away and then used his shoulder to bump her back. At the same time he reached out and nipped playfully at her ear. The titan then darted away before she could retaliate. Grinning, he glanced over his shoulder at her. Easy, he cautioned himself. It was fine to test the waters and see how receptive she was, but he had to be careful not to get carried away.

Right. Plants. Not holes, not life. Plants. They were here for plants. "Hm," he rumbled. "How about..." Malleus turned around slowly as he looked for the plants in question. "Horsetail since it's closer?" He began to pad towards it. "I wonder if this will grow back home. It would be nice to have a fresh supply within reach."

Malleus glanced over at Serene. "I don't suppose you know anything about plant cultivation, do you?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.