size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-07-2018, 12:54 PM

She stated her name and it nearly sent a shiver down his body, though he suppressed the feeling save for the summoning of life to his fur. All along his spine, his hackles prickled slowly- only adding to the mass that was the titan. He knew from her scent alone that she was his daughter, but hearing her confirm it with her name only seemed to make his heart beat even faster. She was alive, healthy, and utterly beautiful- a perfect blend of both of her parents and for a moment, Elias simply stood and watched her in awe while inspiration swelled in his chest.

He wanted her to know who he was, even if his past mistakes were something that she was aware of or might resent him for. They were the reason for her existence, and though he was not proud of what he did to Storm- he was proud of her, of her beauty, of her serenity, of her innocent, and of the blood that flowed in her veins. He lifted his head, ears rising with pride as he made his decision. "Who am I...?" He stated quietly, though his next set of words were spoken with a greater declaration. "Elias Praetor by name, your father by relation. I have been looking for you."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!