gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-07-2018, 03:32 PM

Serene Validis

Serene could feel him along her back, his body heat seeping into her already heated skin and his hair twisting and tangling with her own. But it was his scent, the sweet scent of masculinity that rubbed into her pores, that's what drove her crazy. As if her mind wasn't already a cloud of lust, the silver male would lean into her scruff, making her hum an approval. She liked the way he touched her. It was so sweet and so gentle- ouch!. Her ear was suddenly tugged on once again and the blonde woman let out a playful growl, not liking that she was loosing this little game of tug-a-ear. But her playful irritation was smoothed once warmth of his breath and the tingling sensation of his lips along her jawline hit her. Amber eyes would flutter close, her first moan slipping past her lips as she indulged in the way he made her feel. But just as soon as his touch had come, it left her, causing her eyes to flutter open in confusion.

He was asking for permission, to move forward. It was nice to know that he was thinking clearly too. Serene understood what this would mean, and she was sure she wanted it. The Gods demanded such a thing from her, but now it was on her own terms. She wouldn't have want it any other way. Tenderly did she reach up to place a few gentle kisses along his jaw before she would answer him. "It's what the Gods want from us," she would murmur, moving her kisses further down his neck. "And it's what I want from you," front legs would push her body up, allowing her to continue to lay hungry kisses across his frame. With a hushed whisper she would add; "And I know it's what you want from me."

Finally, she would reach up and attempt to pull down on his ear, mostly to tug it back like he had done to her, but she wanted him down closer to her as well. She would rest her chest against the earth once more, her head tilted to the side to peer at him. Her heart rate was racing once more, pounding against her rib cage with nerves and excitement. The burning in her nether regions had her tail swishing the the sides, trying to cool the endless hunger building inside her. Breathlessly, she would add; "be gentle with me, would you?"

The muffled moans of her pleasure would be lost in the roar of the falls, but their actions on this night would be something she never forgets.

-Fade-

"Speech"

<