size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-07-2018, 06:16 PM

Serene Validis

You can't think like that, Serene

Why shouldn't she think like that? At this point in time, she was simply a commoner, welcomed into the pack but not given an actual purpose. Going out on these little herb missions with Malleus was the most she had contributed to the pack since her arrival. Which didn't seem entirely fair. But at the same time, it was up to Malleus to give her a more fitting position. But she couldn't blame him either, he was an alpha and probably had more pressing matters than finding a position for Serene. She had to shake her thoughts, maybe Malleus was right and she simply needed to be more patient. Usually she was more uplifting, more understanding, the conversation had simply thrown her for a loop. The silver male once more assured her she shouldn't think like this, and she sighed, knowing he was probably right. "I'm sorry, you're right."

As they continued to march across the territory, the young alpha left an open opportunity for questions. Her brows arched in surprise, but she didn't turn to see if he was serious. She knew he was. Serene simply had to think of one of the many hundreds of questions she wanted to ask. Digging from previous thoughts, there was one she wouldn't mind knowing the answer to. She turned to look at him; Malleus Abraxas, ruler of the Risen Empire. She knew of his struggles but she didn't know much else. Serene wanted to know more about him. "Tell me about your family. Do you have any siblings? Why haven't I met your father yet?" She couldn't imagine Malleus having siblings, but if he did have them, she would want to meet them. It would be interesting seeing how their pup hood affected different wolves. As for his father, it was obvious by the way he spoke of him that he was still alive, unlike his mother. Yet Malleus was in charge, and she hadn't met Mr. Abraxas yet. Where could he be?

"Speech"

<