gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-07-2018, 07:30 PM

So I have done some editing, reworking, and some additions and I'm doing one more final push. I would love to have a pack of my own, but it's difficult if it doesn't have enough potential members. I have a super cool plot with Chrono involving Branch and I need to figure out, if the pack idea doesn't have enough interest then where he will go next.

So this thread is obviously about my pack concept that I came up with back during the pack contest. There is a few new members since then so I would like to see if there is any new interest. Basically it's a neutral pack that trades and tries to create alliances with other packs via trade. They collect herbs, hides, bones, hidden treasure (left from humans long long ago), gems, ect to trade and they are also willing to trade knowledge and skills. I eventually want to incorporate trading for pack slaves or omegas to, but this is up to the other packs.

Also criticism is vary welcomed also! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, any additional ideas, any potential plots, ect. I really would love to actually have this concept become something on the site and not just sit around and collect dust.

Kesali Pack (on Google Docs)