Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-08-2018, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 05:19 PM by Lucifer I.)
The tinkling of a bell brought the devil's attention to the side where he heard another. This one smelled of female and her voice light and airy to his ears.he half expected some sort of bitch like his own children that feared nothing and would come to try to claim the carcass he had made his own. Yet what emerged was less than so. She looked like his vianni, yet more like someone had taken the color and drained it from her fur. But just as soon as she laid eyes upon the titanic Devil she was running away from him. Game on.

She had just made herself prey to him. Prey he would be glad to either kill or fuck. "Run as you like little bitch, the demon king is now on your heels." he was up as she struggled for traction, his hellish gaze on her backside. She was significantly smaller than him at her younger age but he didn't care. He was off with a snarl that was half bark. His aim to close the gap between them and to pounce upon her. The bird was ignored completely, he didn't care. Ears pressed into his skull as he snarled his pleasure of chasing down the bitch. She was his whether it be dead or not. If it entered his domain it was his. He aimed to slam her down with a forepaw on her front shoulders and his other three legs around her. His mouth aimed to be near her ear where his snarl would reverberate in her ear. Through the snarl he uttered a single word to her. "Mine." dominance rolled from him in waves.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.